Top 5 Restaurants Of Malaysia
by Ruth Anoya
@ Turkey Visa
Dining in Malaysia can be quite an experience; the culinary skills exhibited in the country are top notch. In fact, there is very little chance that you will get disappointed when looking for a place to eat. From authentic Malaysian food, the tradition spicy food that the country is renowned for the international cuisines which have been introduced to the country, there is a diverse and wide range of choice for the normal diner.
• This is one of the most renowned traditional restaurants serving traditional Malaysian diet.
• The food is exceptional and gives you the authentic Malaysian dining experience. If you are looking for the true Malaysian taste, this is the place to go.
• The natural green outlook, with authentic wood providing the warm ambience ideal for families and couples.
• It is important to make reservations as the restaurant is often packed to avoid disappointment and frustration.
La Vie En Rose
• This is a restored authentic Malaysian bungalow which was turned into one of the most renowned restaurants by what can be termed as the most creative minds.
• The menu includes authentic French cuisine, prepared by internationally recognized French chefs. The food is not only tasty, but indeed it can be said this restaurant offers the best of French cuisine.
• The arrangement makes it ideal for families with spacious sitting• As you wait, you can enjoy the services of the well-equipped bar, with an excellent wine list.
• If you are looking for a more diverse menu, this is the restaurant for you The menu includes international and popular dishes found all over the world.
• This restaurant is renowned for its strong, diverse and excellent meat and pork menu. It is one of the most affordable restaurants in Malaysia.
• It is located in the middle of the city and is ideal for shoppers visiting the mall and stopping by for an ideal dining experience.
• Most of the visitors to this restaurant come to see exactly what this name stands for. The uniqueness of the name resembles the unique dining experience in this restaurant.
• This restaurant is quite popular with the locals.
• Despite its history, this eatery is one of the most stylish in the city and is rated quite highly. • If you are a pork lover, however, this is not the restaurant for you but even without the pork, there is a wide menu from which you can choose the best meal for you
• Critics have rated this restaurant as the topmost in the city, hence the need for an early reservation.
• The menu is quite unique prepared by the most sort after and popular chef from Japan. They uniquely combine the French cuisine with Japanese toppings and spices. The delight of tastes in your mouth leaves you spell bound, one that you will never find elsewhere.
If you are a Turkish National planning a trip to Malaysia, make sure you have all the documents, as a Turkey Visa is required to travel in Turkey. Similarly you need all the documents to experience Malaysia at its best.
Ruth Anoya is a passionate blogger, living in UK. She writes on behalf of Turkey Visa. She loves to write as a guest blogger with interest in Travel, Health and Automotive. You can contact Ruth on email@example.com.